Thursday:
Handwritten fonts seem
To take a shape more splendid
Than computers make.
Wednesday:
Lazy Daisy Dreams
Loop wildly, sleepily, white.
At rest. Happiness.
Tuesday:
Wedding bliss future
For my favorite girl, her boy,
Wishes for cousin.
Monday:
Making time to write
Simple Haiku, just 3 lines,
Should not be this hard.
Sunday:
Oramics machine*
Painted music synthesize
'50s future sounds.
*For more info: NPR article about the Oramics Machine.
Radiophonic,
ReplyDeleteI love your electronics.
Music history!
You have no idea how overjoyed I am with your Oramics machine haiku. The BBC's Radiophonic Workshop is my all-time hero when it comes to electronic music. The stuff they did was brilliant! And to think the BBC actually had a research department dedicated to audio experimentation. There's no way anyone would fund that these days. What a pity it's gone.
Yeah, NPR said they found the old Oramics machine in someone's barn, in utter disrepair. Such cool a cool invention and invented by a woman, which is rad too, if I may say so. I would have loved to tinker with the Oramics machine when it still worked.
ReplyDelete